Thread: PRS-950 Sony PRS 950 Issues
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 11:46 AM   #6
jessie102
Addict
jessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: SONY PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Totally agree with you. If people want a web tablet then buy a NOOKcolor for the same price or pay more and get an iPad. I still cannot believe people can get excited about an eInk web browser!
Why did you get an e-ink device? If you think reading novels on eink is more comfortable, might it not also apply to textual websites or any other textual format?

Each morning I read the BBC (i don't have to worry about getting out of bed to SYNC with Calibre), check some email in the comfort of my bed with the PRS950, it's FAR superior in comfort for my eyes compared to my semi-Pro SPVA Dell Ultrasharp 28" or any BS color LCD

I still can't believe how some people don't understand the benefits of this

Last edited by jessie102; 12-16-2010 at 11:52 AM.
jessie102 is offline   Reply With Quote