View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 06:45 PM   #135
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLAUDIA SILVA View Post
Iņigo hello:
Help wanted sword if I CAN.
IREX tengon dr United Nations as 800 sg of six months ago, all a function of today to Wonderland, which I wanted to enter without a book in PDF format, then disconnect the device from the computer, and here again appears WHEN I wanted to turn no dice message That Target has no memory, you change the card will But still saying the same thing.
I hope you can help me, why I love my IREX.
thanks
Please, don't ask the same question many times. And don't use other threads, if you have problems, open a new one. I've answered in the thread titled FBReader 0.12.10.

Por favor, no repitas las mismas preguntas. Y tampoco utilices hilos que tratan acerca de otros temas, abre uno nuevo. Te he contestado en el hilo FBReader 0.12.10.
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote