View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 06:53 PM   #20
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBill75 View Post
I'm new to eReading - I would appreciate - basic beginning steps - on how to read my kindle book (from my kindle pc program) on my new NookColor Touch eReader - HELP!
Hi,

I see you researched this before posting because you brought to life an old thread.

You will not be able to read your Kindle books on any other device besides Kindles. Since you are new to ebooks I assume you are not familiar with stripping the DRM from books. You may be tech savvy though and would consider "rooting" your NOOKcolor. You will then be able to install the Kindle for Android app. Then again, if you are technically capable of rooting your device you're more than capable of stripping the DRM from books. Or, perhaps you don't want to engage in that act for whatever reason.

http://nookdevs.com/NookColor_Rooting

Depending on the size of your Kindle book collection, you may want to consider returning the NOOKcolor and buying a Kindle if you don't want to root it or strip DRM from ebooks

Last edited by SCION; 12-07-2010 at 07:04 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote