View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 03:48 PM   #66
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH
Anybody know of an ebook store that will sell them?
I haven't been able to find any, unfortunately. The only ebooks by GGK that I've been able to find are; The Last Light of The Sun, the two books that comprise the Sarantine Mosaic, Ysabel and Under Heaven... in the US, anyway. It's a shame really.

Bits and pieces of Fionavar can be found in almost all of his works... so I almost always recommend them first, but as much as I've enjoyed all of his works, Tigana and The Lion's of Al-Rassan should be saved for last... simply because the other works pale in comparison. Not because they lack in any way, but rather because those two shine so bright.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote