View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 06:30 PM   #22
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
This plugin was designed to allow quick navigation from the selected book/author in Calibre to a choice of websites in your browser. By default websites such as FantasticFiction, Amazon, Google and Wikipedia are configured, however you can add/remove your own to this list via configuration. I mainly use this to look for better quality metadata than that available from the default Calibre sources, however it is also useful to get detailed reviews, identify missing books in a series, accurate publication dates etc.
I am using WinXP sp3 calibre 0.7.32

I have added this plugin but even after restarting calibre the menu doesn't reflect the Search the internet option. The plugin says Search the internet (1.1.0).