View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 08:23 AM   #12
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleccionista View Post
The poll is closed but my vote should have been a resounding yes for the very minimum, common sense implementation:
I understand that there may be some difficulties with other characters and languages but for these vowels it looks a sensible change
This is a non-issue for me, but it seems that you could be the needed 'someone who cares'. I invite you to do the work and submit it. I am sure that Kovid would entertain such a patch.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote