View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 06:54 AM   #2
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramjet1953 View Post
Hi, Guys!

Is there any way to stop Sigil inserting sgc formatting commands into my epub when I edit it?

I would rather just stick with the standard css stylesheet as sgc's override everything.

Regards,
Roger
AFAIK there is no way to do that. However, if you try to change the code manually everything turns to gibberish. Passing Flight Crew is nice but Tidy Knows Best is ridiculous. I format the code to work not only in ePub but in MOBI and the fancy stuff doesn't work in MOBI.

Valorick, please turn it off or at least give the option and do so quickly!!!

This post may sound shrill but it's the sound of my teeth grinding.

Posted with love and gentleness.

Charlie
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote