View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 05:28 PM   #11
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Quote:
Originally Posted by talaivan View Post
I got the newest Kindle because I wanted Pearl. Then the 650 came out. I used it for a day and returned the Kindle. Issues with the Kindle: 1. Jagged lines when justified. 2. No ePub (much better than mobi format -- Sony will also read LRF). 3. Touch is MUCH better for navigating than having to push buttons. If you need to buy a lot of books, the Amazon store is better than the Sony one, but otherwise I find the Sony preferable.
I had pretty much the same experience. I don't find the Amazon store to be a huge advantage, because the Sony takes epubs and pdfs from SO many different sources.

I'll add that I love being able to download library epubs to the Sony.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote