View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 08:11 AM   #13
gardenstate
Groupie
gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and PRS-950
thanks.

I didn't realize the doQUIT command was an option from the pull down list for the buttons. From what I recall, it was not presented as a checkoff in the options list on the left window for Hackbuilder.

Now to see if I can enhance battery life, not get frustrated with longer startups, and determine if the reader will come back to life at the last page I was reading....
gardenstate is offline   Reply With Quote