View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 08:50 PM   #120
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post
Out of curiosity, how much outside reading do you actually do? I can read outdoors on my device, but generally don't. If I'm out, I'm likely in transit, and watching where I'm going takes precedence.
______
Dennis
FWIW, you don't have to be reading "outside" to enjoy the benefits of eInk. My home has a lot of windows and I like to having the sun streaming in whenever possible. I really don't like having to draw the curtains in order to read, which I've had to do with my laptop, since I'm without my Sony at present.
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote