View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 02:06 PM   #13
KRorschachZ
Update
KRorschachZ doesn't litterKRorschachZ doesn't litterKRorschachZ doesn't litter

Device: kindle DX graphite, we need update/firmware with optios PDF Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verres View Post
The Pocketbook 902 or the Pocketbook 903 with touchscreen could also prove to be interesting for your friend. It's PDF support and size should be very good for what your friend is planning to do with it.

http://www.pocketbookreader.com/PocketBook_902.html
Aghh,

Quote:
Item #: PB_902_Comfort
Can not ship to: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Ohey, would not have been shorter?, we only sell to family and neighbors KNOWN

is the first site I see that instead of stating, for sale only in USA, (and I fear that without stock units ) indicate all the countries where they do not sell, perhaps hoping that the reader read fast and think "that if that sell it on their land "... no guarantees

Quote:
I thinking: - ... there are a dozen large models that can be named, techno-smoke, much much much, but next year, or a crazy price, or really do not operating for the general public. only advertising, fairs expensive cars ... (only 100 units for some youtubes movies)
ILLiad crash, asus 950 Not exits, exits Not Samsung, LG Not exits ...

Amazon Kindle exit onle DX, but not read the damn files with password. (K3 yes)...

Last edited by KRorschachZ; 11-08-2010 at 02:48 PM.
KRorschachZ is offline   Reply With Quote