View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 03:45 PM   #8
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinron View Post
So, in general, how long after a print edition's sale does the book become available in epub format? For example, John Grisham's "Ford County Stories" was published in 2009. I find it in epub format on overdrive, but when I search for a library, it says it finds none near my zipcode or near the Philly zip code. Same thing with "The Firm" which was published in 1991. What am I missing?
Some authors have refused to allow their books to be digitized.

Again, not all libraries will carry all books. Its a cost thing.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote