View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 02:28 PM   #8
Pegster
Devourer of Books
Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-350, Sony PRS-T1, Samsung S5
No no.. you don't click on the columns at the top to 'sort'. You literally pick up and drag/drop the books in the order you want. The book numbering at the side should then be in order (1,2,3,4) etc. I've done this and my books in my collections stay in the order I want them to.

I should say that you can hook your reader up to yuor computer and edit the lists through the sony software directly on the reader as well.
Pegster is offline   Reply With Quote