View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 07:47 PM   #1
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
350/650 on display in NYC?

Hello! Well, I waited for B&N's announcement, and it was... not what I was hoping for. So now I'm back to looking at the Sony models. I'm wondering if anyone has seen these on display in NYC? Preferably even downtown? Last week I went to Best Buy on Broadway and Houston and while they did have them in stock, the display units were the older models.

Thanks for any help!
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote