View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 07:46 AM   #15
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah98 View Post
Check out the archos 101.
How much does it cost? Do the sellers ship to Bosnia, and if so, how high is the shipping cost?

Checking the Archos website, I found that there's a possibility to change country, which I did. Clicking on where to buy, I was presented with a choice of countries - mine wasn't on the list. The closest was the neighboring Croatia. I clicked on the stores. Most didn't have the 101 model, but Archos 9. The prices for the device were €400-450. That's more than half of what I take home in a month. Compare that to €160 for the Pocketbook IQ and €25 for shipping.

Yes, the Archos looks like a lovely device. It has 8GB of internal memory and 16GB of flash memory, latest Android, supports multimedia, has a webcam, but if you don't plan to buy me one for Eid, I don't see myself spending that much money on it.

--
Hm, that sounded confrontational, sorry. I'm just stressed right now with student assignments and postgrad.

Last edited by citac; 10-22-2010 at 07:50 AM.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote