View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 11:44 AM   #5
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocomaster View Post
The PocketBook IQ will be able to do the things you said, but I am not sure about the Powerpoint. I am wondering pretty much the same thing about the device.. I will be able to test it next week normally, I will let you update citac.
That would be fantastic, as it will answer a lot of my questions. I like the device a lot, and it's TTS function is really tempting. It helps that the price is so affordable.

citac is offline   Reply With Quote