View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 07:22 PM   #2
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Here's all the stuff that's still available. Subject to expiry at any time.

First a post for all the faith-based stuff, since there was so much of it released today. Non-religious books follow in next post for ease of editing.

For Sony/other ePub users, some of these are also available free at the Kobo store. They have a handy and reasonably accurate Free eBooks link right on their front page, and you'll be able to find whichever of them are available in your area right there.

Extra links now added below. May not be everything, so check if there's a particular one you want. Unless otherwise noted, the Sony and Kobo versions should be available to Canada, and possible elsewhere.

Christian Fiction

Never Blame the Umpire, YA by Gene Fehler. Also at Kobo and Sony.

Preacher Creature Strikes on Sunday, YA by Mike Thaler. Also at Sony.

Mozart's Sister, historical by Nancy Moser.

Naomi and Her Daughters, biblical character novel by Walter Wangerin. Also at Kobo and Sony.

The Malacca Conspiracy, thriller by Don Brown. Also at Kobo and Sony.

The Choice, Amish romance, 1st in Lancaster County Secrets series, by Suzanne Woods Fisher.

The Aedyn Chronicles: Chosen Ones, fantasy, 1st in Aedyn Chronicles series by Alister McGrath. Also at Kobo and Sony.

Christian Non-Fiction (mostly self-help)

I Quit: The Day I Stopped Pretending Everything Was Fine and Changed My Life, My Marriage, and My Church by Geri and Peter Scazzero. Also at Kobo and Sony.

The Land Between: Finding God in Difficult Transitions, by Jeff Manion. Also at Kobo and Sony. Sony version is US-only (which I now notice they've changed to say "Unavailable"), Kobo version is not.

The DNA of Relationships, by Gary Smalley. Also at Sony, US-only, I think it was.

Common English Bible: New Testament, a new translation by the Common English Bible people.

Last edited by ATDrake; 10-20-2010 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Remove expired, add Sony and Kobo links where relevant.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote