View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 11:13 AM   #7
kiklop74
Guru
kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelernst View Post
I love Darko Miletic's recipe for Le Monde Diplomatique English Edition. It works great, but is only able to download the most recent edition.

Would it be possible for Darko, or anyone else, to modify this recipe to allow access to past editions via the archive?
When I asked about this nobody whas interrested so I did nothing. In any case until kovid modifies backend and GUI of calibre no recipe can have custom data settings.

Something might be doable from command line but I'm not in mood to work on this right now.

You can however do quick modification of the recipe by yourself:

locate this line:

Quote:
INDEX = PREFIX + strftime('%Y/%m/')
and modify to desired archive date (for example):

Quote:
INDEX = PREFIX + '2009/11/'
another option is to change computer time to the period you want issue to be, start calibre, do the download and change back the time.
kiklop74 is offline   Reply With Quote