View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 03:59 AM   #35
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecE View Post
Thanks for the comparison - I'm soooo tempted by the 650. Only problem is that it feels a little disloyal to my 505. Do you think a ménage à trois would work?
Well, your 505 might feel depressed the first time you press on her screen to select a book, then remember that she just doesn't respond the same way the Touch edition does....

(I actually just tried that little maneouver on my 300 after getting used to the 650 touch screen...and it took a couple of blinks before I remembered the 300 isn't a touch screen!)
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote