View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 12:00 PM   #8
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
They send me three emails a week and none of them have ever said anything about free ebooks. The one I got yesterday still doesn't.

Crazed Hearts and A Safe Harbor have now joined the Borders freebie list, thus completing the intended Samhain promo set, none of which are yet free at Kobo.

Also, the previous Dorchester 20+ duplicate-from-Kobo freebies have now expired from Borders, but I'm leaving that link in with a warning since it links to their regular free books page with other stuff and instructions on how to get the stubborn books via the app if there's an error message for Add to Library on the website.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote