View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 07:08 AM   #17
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain View Post
my ePubs have an image cover page with structure borrowed from a baen book. Flight Crew reports that the svg element can't sit in one of several tags. It's actually in a body element which is not mentioned in the list.
See here. The message says not that the <svg> can only sit in those tags, but that only those tags are allowed where the <svg> sits (and neither "svg" nor "img" are listed). The solution is putting the <svg> inside a <div>.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chang View Post
I got this strange error, see attachment, and I was wondering is it a bug. Error shows up for some of my ebooks but for some it doesn't. At first, I was thinking is there something wrong with my way to zip my ebooks but I have used the same workflow for all my ebooks. Why this error shows up for some of my books and not all of them? For me, it looks like it's a bug because OEBPS folder isn't required in the OPF manifest as you know.
See here. That's a bug occurring when you have same-file fragment references, i.e., things like href="#section-1" (with no filename before the #).
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote