View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 03:34 PM   #35
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Honestly, I don't know what Kobo is thinking releasing this new reader. They can't get the first gen to work properly. There are STILL units breaking down. We've had no firm answer on when the next firmware release will happen for the 1st Kobo. And after so many people complaining about the placement of the d-pad, they still left it on the right side. I personally don't find it bothersome being a lefty, but there are quite a few out there that do have problems with it.

They should also have been clear on the use of wi-fi. What can I do with it exactly?

Don't get me wrong, I love my Kobo, and I've had very few problems with it. But I was hoping that their wi-fi model would at least be able to compete with the K3. Right now, IMO, the only reason I would upgrade would be because it's Canadian and it has Epub support. I was really hoping to get an ereader with a dictionary.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote