View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 08:06 PM   #1
Spoon Man
Groupie
Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 1
Looking for a laptop/mini

Hello,
I'm starting school next month and need to acquire a laptop/netbook before then, but I'm at a bit of a loss for what I should get.
It needs to have a keyboard and screen of a decent enough size to type proficiently with, it needs to have at least 4hrs battery life, I'd like to avoid Windows 7 starter, and it needs to be aroud $300 (as inexpensive as possible).

I've looked at some of the Acer netbooks and keep thinking that there has to be something better out there. I'm leery about buying used from someone online because you never know what you are getting with these things.

Thanks,
Spoon Man
Spoon Man is offline   Reply With Quote