View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 04:51 PM   #2
Diana495
Connoisseur
Diana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Ipod Touch
Yup, I just got my K3 this morning and it took almost 2 hours for the emailed books to show up on my Kindle. (I tried to email from gmail directly and from calibre.)

At first I thought something was wrong so I actually called Kindle Customer support, but they had no idea what this feature was. I was passed around to 3 different departments and it only got solved because the documents began showing up on my Kindle. And I actually had to direct the help people to the section of the website that described wifi transfer of personal documents. All of the people I talked to kept telling me to put convert into the subject even though all I wanted to do was to send the mobi/pdf books not convert them.
Diana495 is offline   Reply With Quote