View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 08:37 PM   #8
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewatlanta View Post
I just got a Kindle 3 today. I am very disappointed in its performance when "turning" pages. The screen goes black with white type between pages. Is this normal or a glitch? This is not the level of performance I was expecting. I suppose if it is as far as they have come technologically, I am stuck with it, If it is a glitch, I will return the thing.
I had a K1, which was slower, and it took me about 4-5 days to get used to the black page turns. Now I don't notice them, especially on the k3.
I agree -- give yourself a couple of weeks to get used to it. It even took me a few days to get used to the K3. There are lots of free books you can try out with it. If you don't like it after that, perhaps e-ink devices are not for you.

Happy reading!

k4k
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote