View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 02:16 PM   #5
blueinfj
Enthusiast
blueinfj knows what's going on.blueinfj knows what's going on.blueinfj knows what's going on.blueinfj knows what's going on.blueinfj knows what's going on.blueinfj knows what's going on.blueinfj knows what's going on.blueinfj knows what's going on.blueinfj knows what's going on.blueinfj knows what's going on.blueinfj knows what's going on.

Device: iPhone, iPad, Kindle Oasis
Bei mir waren's EUR 35,62 mit dem Hinweis, dass die Rechnung sofort zu bezahlen sei. Hab amazon.com angemailt (mit Scan der Rechnung, Steuerbescheid und Amazon Handelsrechnung) und folgende Nachricht erhalten:

I see that Amazon Export Sales collected an import fee deposit at the time order [...] was charged, and this amount was transmitted to the carrier. I'm sorry to hear that UPS is asking you to pay these charges again for the shipment with tracking number [...].

I have forwarded your message to the appropriate department in our company so we can investigate this further with the carrier. You can expect to be contacted by the carrier soon to resolve this situation.

An UPS hab ich auch geschrieben, aber bis dato Funkstille. Mal sehen...
blueinfj is offline   Reply With Quote