View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 12:53 AM   #10
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
All you have to do is send a private message to one of the moderators. They'll often catch it anyway, but sending a message will ensure that they change the thread title promptly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
I know, but I felt kind of funny bothering the mods more than once in a day with the last batch I found, and I'd probably feel even more uncomfortable asking them to alter someone else's thread.<snip>

Just like Koland said, we are more than happy to do this. Even if it is another thread, we like to make sure that these freebies are correctly listed so all members may benefit from the very generous time and work you all do for MR members.

We do try, but do not always catch them - letting us know is extremely helpful - especially now that there are so many listings.

Just send a PM or even just report the post. Make sure you type the title as you would like it to be. We can then just copy and paste it as an edit to the title for you.

dreams
moderation team
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote