View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 06:50 PM   #1
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
Not too Impressed with Nook App

I recently downloaded the Nook App, which was really exciting since I now have access to B&N, Kindle, Kobo(on my way to research that forum next), and Sony. However, I've had alot of issues with the B&N app. I have had to delete and re-download the app probably 5 times now because my library wouldn't load. I got that straightened out...I think. Then, yesterday I downloaded one of their freebies and today whenever I try to open the book, the app itself opens, and it starts to open the book (the little circle thing is spinning in the top left corner), and the the app shuts down completely. Anyone else experience this? I really want to like this app because I want access to B&N ebook, but if it's gonna be like this everytime I try to download anything, forget it.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

OH, I don't have the latest software version on my iPod (another issue in itself and my computer that hates cooperating!), could that be the problem?
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote