View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 07:10 AM   #1
WigglePig
%20ErrorParse$$#0fh%20
WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleKB (fixed battery!) and a new Kobo Glo!
PRS-505 in reasonable order £50

Hi all,

I thought I'd join the "just-bought-a-Kindle-now-selling-my-old-reader" party.

I have for sale a PRS-505 in reasonably good order, a small dink on the bottom right-hand corner from having fallen asleep whilst reading! Comes complete with the box, original tan vinyl cover (unused), Sony black leather cover (used but in good nick) and a 1GB SD card. The device has been used for the past year or so but there's absolutely nothing wrong with it and it works perfectly.

Being kinda lazy, I'd prefer a face-to-face London (UK) sale and I'm happy to meet up with a potential customer anywhere reasonable in town.

Any takers?

WP

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-08-2010 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Sold by OP
WigglePig is offline   Reply With Quote