View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 04:33 AM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Hya Bbel:

Drop me an email and I'll send you a couple of recent Oz titles that should fit the bill -- non-DRM and in the format of your choice -- with our compliments.

Incidentally, because of georgraphical restrictions on ebooks and general difficulties with paperback availability Down Under, my own wee publishing house is opening a full-staffed Australian Bureau in October. So at least for our own books, there'll never be problems caused by accident of location.

Very best. Neil (ntmarrATbewrite.net -- but use the @ sign, of course).
Attached Images

neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote