Thread: verifying html
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 07:10 PM   #15
JaneFancher
Zealot
JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle2
Charleski,

Yup yup yup! These are for headings and internal notes and letters. The handwriting style indicates the mood of the writer, so they're fun, but not essential. Definitely not the primary font.

Um....OPF manifest? she asks in a tiny voice. What's that? They seem right everywhere I know to look, which is all those places Sigil lets me get to.

I ASSUME they're correct in the html files. See my last post for the adventures I had this afternoon trying to hunt down an html cause/effect.

I did cross check all the files that are in the epub zip but don't show in Sigil...just in note pad...with those of a file that works fine in ADE, and didn't see anything different other than the different books would account for.
JaneFancher is offline   Reply With Quote