Thread: verifying html
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 01:40 PM   #9
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Jane - I haven't got any way to check, but I have a bad feeling about that "Hand Me Down S (BRK)" font - I'll bet the parens foul up somebodies parsing. Can you substitute a different font, just for a test?

If that works, maybe you (or someone) can use FontForge to rename the font sensibly...

Edit:
Or, less possibly, it is rejected because FontForge reports that most (if not all) characters are invalid because they are drawn in the wrong direction (!?) - that is fixable, apparently - still, all my other font programs have no trouble with this font.

Last edited by pholy; 08-29-2010 at 02:01 PM. Reason: new info found
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote