View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 08:59 PM   #12
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3aul View Post
Walt:
Well, it's impolite to argue, but I know for a fact it does, either way. I guess if Adobe can ignore memory leaks in every version of PS up to cs3 I guess I'll have to put up with the processes. It's the only game in town and besides I only use the GUI to transfer the books to my reader. I could use Sony for that I guess. When neither program is perfect, you have to use a bit of each I guess. It's no secret, Kovid knows the way I feel about the GUI. I'm just thankful for his command-line programs. If you can remember MS Dos 3.2, the command line isn't so bad.
Ok, I guess I can state it leaves no processes running on my Win XP machine. What OS do you run?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote