View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 03:52 PM   #62
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Well... I don't really see the point of downloading the whole site... Here's a few things I need to say about this:
- depending on how your software is coded, it could be considered as hammering and get the IP address banned: send me your code, I'll check the software behavior
- custom PDF are generated on the fly, and some of them can be 1.000+ pages. Imagine what it would mean to generate thousands of these at the same time...
- a program that would download every book for an author or a list would make much more sense than strictly downloading the whole website
- our e-book generation system is frequently updated and improved
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote