View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 08:34 AM   #24
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Yes, the nook subforum here has a very useful thread where international users discuss ways to make the nook and B&N store work for them. And you'll probably like B&N's 7-day textbook trial downloads, if they've got anything you want.

Incidentally, for those who were wondering about the Free College Kick-Start kit with the NookStudy Survival Tips and the SparkCharts and the B&N Classics bonus e-books, I just had a look at the B&N BookClubs on their website, and official word is that it'll be available starting on the 6th, and there should be an email sent out with instructions.

I hope they put in some Classics that aren't part of the current rotating promo (that I also don't already have). Be nice to see how much of a collection I can make up.
I had a look at the forum, and I don't think I will be going that route. It's just not worth it going through so many hoops trying to buy a book. I was planning to use NookStudy mostly with texts and articles collected for my postgrad; I will think about alternatives if I find a book they have I'd like to buy. I think I will go to their forum and ask a question about international users because I'm fed up with the current treatment. If they don't think international users are relevant, I will uninstall the program and look for something else.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote