View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 05:13 PM   #16
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
I'm not in the US either. Pick whatever state and school you like off the list. They neither check, nor care.

The software opens up fine once you're past that step, and works well enough with a couple of nifty features (though if you have an Intel Mac, the old B&N Reader app is actually much better at most of the more useful functions).

I should warn you that the Release Notes do say that the textbook-buying function is only available to US and Canada, if that's what you were interested in. But there are ways around that geo-restriction, too.

ETA: Hey, I just went from Zealot to Groupie with this post!
Congrats on becoming a "Groupie"...just please no removal of clothing in celebration ...not w/o proper alerts!!
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote