View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 01:57 PM   #1
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Hello from NE Oregon!

I've been an e-reader owner for three weeks now, and have so far loved the experience! These e-Ink screens are great for older eyes, mine having done a LOT of reading over my 50+ years.

Hubby and I finally caved when the nook WiFi came out. We really wanted the ability to borrow eBooks from our library. Both of us have been reading this forum a lot, and I finally decided to register today.

Great forum, it's been really helpful to us so far!
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote