View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 10:05 AM   #11
JMikeD
Evangelist
JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Various and sundry
It's been my experience that the page count/file size in the listings is not a good indication of a book being Topaz format. So far I've always been able to immediately see the difference in a sample, though. I'm hoping that Topaz is on the way out: I've purchased two books in Topaz format that (months later) were available as standard .azw. On one of them I cared enough about it to email Amazon and ask if I get a refund on the Topaz one and buy the AZW, which they did (it was an exceptionally bad Topaz conversion, I didn’t look at it for several months after purchase. That will teach me.).
JMikeD is offline   Reply With Quote