View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 02:47 PM   #15
PharaohsVizier
Connoisseur
PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle DXG, Kindle Fire, Kindle Touch
Well there's always the monetary gain. I have a replacement white DX that I can return as soon as it gets here (which I will) and I'm thinking between Kindle 3 or the Graphite DX.

At the moment I'm leaning towards the DX since the large screen is just such a huge plus, but really that's all that is going for it. The Kindle 3 has a huge price slash which is important for me as I'm still a student, not to mention portability is a good counter argument to screen size, not that I think the DX is all that big...
PharaohsVizier is offline   Reply With Quote