View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 02:15 PM   #13
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by polbit View Post
For me personally there are only two things that would make DXG better - left buttons for page fliping, and lower price in light of K3 pricing. But just because K3 is being released doesn't make my DXG any less valuable for me - the screen size is spot-on, and I don't care about WiFi or the new 5-way controller. I also like the look of the DXG keyboard better than the round buttons on the K3, and I like having numbers written on the top row for Alt-<number> usage...

Now I'm just looking forward to a firmware update to enable all the new PDF goodies.
WOW....I completly missed the fact Amazon removed the number keys from the K3 keyboard...I mean what the heck is that? Well, honestly that might stop me from even considering a K3 over my k2i anytime. I use them a lot for notes when doing research.

I also din't notice they are an ALT-KEYCOMBO deal on the Dx family, still that has to be workable enough to live with, especially compared to no numbers on the K3...hehehehe...I just had to do a fast double check before pressing the "post" button here...wow, I did not know they could make the keyboard harder and slower to use. I'll have to d/l the manual and read how to access numbers...using a pick-list is NOT a viable option at all...so thanks a bunch for mentioning what I took for granted, numbers...I mean how to you even type in page numbers for "go to page" navigation? Sigh.... hehehehe....
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote