View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 05:10 AM   #4
darknessangel
Addict
darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehumanking View Post
Actually, my main reading files are PDF. I don't have any other formats on my PC, and if it can't read PDFs then it's no use to me.
So Kindle DX will read PDFs with no problems at all?
It has a lousy pdf reader afaik. Most people with the DX and iPad don't recommend the DX for technical pdfs. It's either wait until early next year for the new products that are going to be announced by years end to be commercialized OR... iPad. o_o

GJMS
darknessangel is offline   Reply With Quote