View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 12:14 PM   #7
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
What makes you think this? AFAICT, there's more interest than ever in working around limitations imposed by hardware manufacturers. The difficulty or ease of installing modified software into the hardware I buy is probably my biggest consideration when buying electronics. I run modified software in the following: TiVo, 3 PDA's, smart cellphone, DVD player, MP3 player, router, sewing/embroidery machine, car engine control, espresso machine, computer BIOS and various electronic test equipment. Every time I turn around I find another interesting hardware hacking project.
Gosh, you sound handy to have around. Would you like to come and live next door?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote