View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 08:26 PM   #32
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
If you go to amazon looking to buy an ebook, you should expect it to be just for the Kindle platform. I'd say more than not, if it is available via Amazon, it is also available from another ebook store. Try using inkmesh.com or something like that to find where has the book, and for how much.

And if it is legal in your area, DRM removal is possible.
Not always. I went looking for Mech by MR member BVLarson. Kindle only. I did however find a funny zombie book (The Changed by B.J. Burrow, non-DRM) that I did buy from another site. And that book is in Kindle, PDF, ePub, etc.

Larsons problem is that even if he makes it available in non-DRM format later, I will not remember to keep looking for it. Sale lost.

Again, why should I have to make their product work on my reader? Imagine a tire dealer saying that you can ONLY use his tires if you modify YOUR car. I'll just go elsewhere.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote