View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #9
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Take a look at the battery life before doing that. Many cheap Android phones have a very poor battery life, especially when playing music. You can drain the battery flat in a couple of hours.
I have an AT&T version of the LG Optimus One (LG Thrive) and battery life isn't bad. I'd say it's roughly on par with (perhaps even better than) the first iPhone 2G. I don't find battery life on the iPod Touch all that amazing, anyway. My iPhone 4 has much better battery life compared to the Touch. Granted, I think the LG Thrive may have better battery life compared to the generic LG Optimus One.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote