View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 12:02 PM   #18
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileTechReview View Post
OK, here are the list of new features, and they ARE cool!

http://www.mobiletechreview.com/ubbt...p?Number=36148
The biggies, IMO, are:

note taking application.
ability to enable zoom and annotations for PDFs.
goto page capability

I would just caution people that this is a big list of new features, and the date really isn't that far out (couple months). I wouldn't get too excited about the timeframe, and mostly take away from this that they are adding the above features, and apparently listening to customer feedback (with the decision to add zoom). If the update isn't available on 4/1 (which it probably won't be), don't be surprised (although I'm sure people will start complaining anyway).

The fact that they're even telling us this information this far in advance is something most other companies don't do.

Last edited by Shaggy; 02-26-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote