View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 03:15 PM   #1
adbosch
Addict
adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Pocketbook Color 633
How to set a specific dictionary

When I look up a word, the Aura searches the dutch dictionary. Which is fine when reading a dutch text. But when I read an english text I'd like it to immediately search the corresponding english dictionary. It does not and after not having found the word in the dutch dictionary I have to change to the english dictionary. Each time. Is there no way to define the dictionary to use for a specific text?
adbosch is offline   Reply With Quote