View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 04:04 AM   #36124
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Well, that was an interesting night...

I woke up around 3.30am coughing, there was smoke inside my room. I looked outside and I only saw smoke. There was a fire in the basement next door. We rent part of that and it's open to our basement. Luckily we have an extraction fan in the door to the garden, otherwise we wouldn't have noticed the fire!

We spend the morning in the store of neighbors (which is at a different location, a bit further away). The only real damage is to our stock in the basement. In the rest of the store and house there's a lot of soot and everything stinks.

I'm now at my friends' place where I was going to look after the dog. I'm trying to calm down, later I'm going to buy some new clothes and toiletries, so my parents can focus on cleaning their clothes and bedding today.

Nobody was hurt, the people living over the store next door weren't allowed back yet, the lingerie store is totally wrecked.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote