View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 11:48 PM   #8
crissman
Connoisseur
crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura H20,Kindle PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
Huh? The Paperwhite supports collections. I've got at least 1/2 dozen collections on mine. Are you talking about something else?
Sorry, the paperwhite does support what amazon classifies as collections, but I guess what what I would consider collections, it does not. Collections for me would be a files structure format rather then a tagging option for sorting purposes.

Example.. Creating a folder and sub-folders "author/series/book"

Basically If I wanted to create a collection with the name of the author and then inside that folder create several sub-folders which would hold individual series it cannot be done on the paperwhite.

I am a new e-reader owner and the paperwhite being my first maybe I am just asking to much from them. Not sure it is just with the paperwhite or if all readers maintain the same kind of file tagging system rather then folders within folders.
crissman is offline   Reply With Quote