Thread: User Poetry
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 04:08 PM   #1151
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
aye, but then I'd have to pepper more of the accents throughout the work and I'm not confident enough to carry it through.....
I think it would work fine for me just like that, no other changes needed, and it would not have caused the pause that I experienced .. at least I don't think it would. As an American I'm just so conscious of "Pa" and "GrandPa" as southern and with southern accents, I have a hard time hearing them otherwise.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote