View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 02:19 PM   #3
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanRaine View Post
Hi,

here's an ebook for any woman who hates housework!

This is my new ebook: Make Peace with Housework
The Complete Guide : A Path to Success and Serenity for Women in the Home

(available for Kindle or pdf from http://www.makepeacewithhousework.co...rk/ebooks.html

Sometimes our hatred of housework has more to do with our attitude and approach than the actual work itself. So this book is not a 'how-to' manual - it's a 'why-bother?' manual!

Containing quotes, humor and over 75 insights, tips, games and ideas - The Complete Guide is tailor-made to bring calm and comfort to any woman with a home to keep. It's a virtual pick-&-mix goodie bag of inspirational housekeeping solutions! This fun and easy read highlights the real value of taking care of your home. But more importantly, it inspires, motivates and keeps you sane you along the way.

Hope you will check out the sample and enjoy a calmer, happier and more harmonious relationship with your home!

And if you do, I'd love to hear from you!

Danielle
A large portion of the late Erma Bombeck's humor was based on the "why bother" premise.

I clicked on your link and got a 404 error message.

Last edited by Lady Fitzgerald; 10-23-2010 at 02:21 PM.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote